With a focus on operational technology and digital transformation, Capula, part of the EDF Group, has been a leader in advanced system integration for decades; optimising efficiency & delivering performance on a massive scale. But with continuous innovation at the heart of our business, we’ve always got our sights set on the future. We work in some of the most highly regulated and challenging industrial environments, and have delivered critical projects across energy, water, renewables and manufacturing.
Summary of Role:
As a key member of Capula’s Digital Solutions Team, you will be focused on the consulting, design, implementation and deployment of Industry 4.0 solutions, using a variety of software tools and technologies.
Capula will leverage your extensive industry knowledge and deep experience developing smart solutions to provide crucial support to our customers and their project needs, which are often large and varied in scope. Capula’s customers see us as trusted digital solution partners and you will be a key contributor to maintaining these types of relationships with our customers.
Your in-depth knowledge and experience working within industry, including the unique challenges and regulatory requirements therein, along with your ability to guide and build a small team of Industry 4.0 professionals in our ever-growing Digital Solutions Team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced industry professional with strong core technical skills to join and add value to a dedicated and friendly team. Responsible for actively supporting and driving the Capula Digital Solutions Team vision and solutions roadmap, you must be able to articulate the company’s technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
- Support and drive the Capula Digital Solutions Team vision and solutions roadmap
- Provide expert advice on shaping complex platform transformation programs for clients
- Identification of innovative solutions in Industrial 4.0 environment for Capula customers
- Collaborating with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into solution requirements
- Planning and managing the implementation of Digital Solutions projects and solutions
- Managing the solutions backlog and prioritizing them based on changing requirements
- Overseeing all stages of solution creation including design and development
- Developing user stories
- Monitoring and evaluating solution progress at each stage of the process
- Supporting the development team
- Regular coordination with internal and external partners & customers
- Implementation of software projects using agile methods (SCRUM)
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally.
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to internal stakeholders.
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and to Capula.
- Promote technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include - activity reports, opportunity reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s.
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Processes
- Successfully completed technical degree (Bachelor, Master, Diploma, e.g. Systems Engineering or a comparable qualification with relevant experience in the area of Industrial IT / Industrial 4.0 / IoT
- Experience in agile working methods (Product Owner, Scrum Master)
- Strong experience in Industrial 4.0 / Production 4.0 solutions and products within industrial environment
- High affinity to the IT world (Windows Server Operating Systems, Databases)
- Strong IT Experience in an industrial environment (production, shop floor, test bench)
- Communication & team skills
- Structured and analytical way of working
- Confident appearance in an international environment
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritise work accordingly.
- Full drivers’ licence and willingness to travel.
- In return Capula offers the following benefits to permanent employees
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Life assurance policy
- Private health care
- Lifestyle screening
- Salary sacrifice programme
- Mental health assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Green car scheme
- Support in achieving professional engineer status (IEng, CEng) and professional memberships fees covered
Digital Solutions Owner – Industry 4.0
- Stone or Home based with UK wide travel
- Permanent | Full time
- Job reference: C-2022-03
- Something wrong! Please double check your input.