With a focus on operational technology and digital transformation, Capula, part of the EDF Group, has been a leader in advanced system integration for decades; optimising efficiency & delivering performance on a massive scale. But with continuous innovation at the heart of our business, we’ve always got our sights set on the future. We work in some of the most highly regulated and challenging industrial environments, and have delivered critical projects across energy, water, renewables and manufacturing.
Summary of Role:
To provide support to the programme management team in the planning and coordination of projects and programme activities. Support will be across a range of varied activities, including resource / work allocation, coordination of supply chain and logistics, collation of pre-requisite work packs and production of post work documentation. The role will involve occasional travel to and working at customer sites. It is expected that the successful candidate will have experience of a project lifecycle in order to facilitate project planning at Capula.
- Working with the Programme Management team and Project Managers to produce and maintain detailed project plans and resource allocation plans using Microsoft Project.
- Provide detailed “what if” plans for assessment of impact of variations to payment milestones, completion dates, key dates etc
- Working with T&D sales team to provide detailed sales plans
- Maintaining and developing project implementation plans and spreadsheets for the whole T&D department to capture resource requirements, constraints etc.
- Coordination and liaison with field based implementation teams, providing support and ensuring pre-requisite information and materials are provided in a timely fashion
- Coordination and liaison with internal (shop floor build and purchasing) and external (BOM suppliers) supply chain for provision of installation materials to the agreed plan / work schedule
- Reporting progress, performance and commercial information to the Programme Management team.
- Checking timesheets, expenses relevant to the execution of the above detailed plans
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent skills/experience of Microsoft Project tools
- Experience & understanding of the planning requirements of NEC contracts
- Good skills/experience in Word, Excel, Outlook, databases
- Experience of work planning / work allocation
- Experience of Earned Value
- Experience of P6 planner
- Experience of material procurement, supply chain, subcontractors and logistics
- Experience of working on projects within the T&D market
Personal Qualities (essential):
- Must be able to work under pressure, to strict deadlines, sometimes juggling multiple demands
- Willingness to learn and be pro-active
- Flexible Working Policies
- Life Assurance Policy
- Private Health Care
- Lifestyle Screening
- Salary Sacrifice Programmes
- Family Mental Health Assistance
- Employee discounts
- Cycle to work
- Green car scheme
- Stone & Flexible
- Full Time | Permanent
- Job reference: TD-2021-078
- Something wrong! Please double check your input.