With a focus on operational technology and digital transformation, Capula, part of the EDF Group, has been a leader in advanced system integration for decades; optimising efficiency & delivering performance on a massive scale. But with continuous innovation at the heart of our business, we’ve always got our sights set on the future. We work in some of the most highly regulated and challenging industrial environments, and have delivered critical projects across energy, water, renewables and manufacturing
Summary of Role:
Reporting directly to the Delivery Support Manager the Stores Person is responsible for control of production materials at Capula, to support the production team’s successful and timely delivery of assembled control panels and equipment
The main responsibilities include:
- Taking receipt and processing deliveries.
- Recording the traceability of materials.
- Storing and controlling the issue of project materials
- Ordering and maintaining a stock of consumables
- Management of surplus (Overstock) materials
- Control of PPE
- Despatch of materials
Additional responsibilities include:
- Deputise for the Facilities Manager in their absence
- Management of calibrated equipment
- Control of Capula provided tools and equipment
- Provide resilience for operation of laser engraver
- Provide resilience for operation of cable ident printer
The individual must be well organised with a methodical approach, have a positive and helpful manner whilst ensuring control of materials is maintained. Always complete activities in a safe manner and act with honesty and integrity.
This role is predominantly a week day role however occasional weekend working may be required.
- Approachable diplomatic manner.
- Team Player – who works as part of an extended team within Capula.
- Ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
- Good administration skills and computer literate.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Professional, methodical, organised, flexible approach.
- Takes ownership and accountability.
- Knowledge of electrical components / electrical background
- Previous experience using Microsoft Nav ERP tool
In return Capula offers the following benefits to permanent employees
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Life assurance policy
- Private health care
- Lifestyle screening
- Salary sacrifice programme
- Mental health assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Green car scheme
- Support in achieving professional engineer status (IEng, CEng) and professional memberships fees covered
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We are currently working with only our preferred suppliers.
- Permanent | Full time
- Job reference: C-2022-04
- Something wrong! Please double check your input.